Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
- To access VPN directly, go to vpn.usc.edu and sign in with your USC username and password.
- You may also download and use the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client. For more information, or to download the client, go to itservices.usc.edu/vpn.
Who Can Access This Software
All USC faculty, students, and staff.
Virtual Private Networking (VPN) is a secure method of remotely accessing USC computer resources. The USC VPN service:
- Encrypts all traffic to and from a computer in order to prevent others from viewing the information.
- Provides users with a virtual USC IP address that allows access to restricted USC resources.
- Is accessible both directly through a web browser or through client software.